Het vakgebied zorg is erg breed en bevat diverse opleidingen op verschillende niveaus. They stagewerkzaamheden one opdrachten differ too much by training. Below are possible internship work and graduation projects some programs appear.
Note! Here it is not obvious that the student can perform all training activities. It is dependent upon the level of the student and the course which is followed.
- Physical care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing nursing actions
- Guiding groups
- Enumerating the request for help
- The letter of support plans and plan of action.
- Encouraging a child to an equal participation in the group.
- Boosting the social, emotional, cognitive, creative- and language development of the child through the age- capacities and activities as appropriate.
- Thinking along with the translation of the request for help, needs and opportunities in an assistance plan.
- Information go to the child and the parent. This may be the method of guidance activities.
- Working as a victim support- and group activity plan and tune to the activities.
- The observation of the client, both individually and as a group.
- The development of appropriate activities and thinks about the manner of supervision.
- Making proposals to improve services.
- Receives employment guidance and participates in professional development.
- The daily care and physical care of a group of children aged 0 to 4 years
- Guiding and encouraging children in their development, both in groups and individually
- Providing structure and security to the children
- Ensuring good contact with parent / caregiver
- Support at the shelter, care and supervision of children aged up 12 years. This includes a number of vulnerable groups, such as children with a disorder, developmental delay and / or educational problems.
- Support its educational
- Organize parent-teacher meetings
- Support for policy-based surveys
- Conducting interviews