Under the legal profession, bestuurlijk en ambtelijk vallen de juridische opleidingen; Dutch law, European law, Notarial right, Rechtsgeleerdheid en Human Rights and Migration. Maar hieronder vallen ook juridisch getinte opleidingen, such as Business Administration, management, economy & right, Legal social assistance and public administration. Students of legal tinted training, often have basic legal knowledge.
Note! Here it is not obvious that the student can perform all training activities. It is dependent upon the level of the student and the course which is followed. Do you have any questions? Feel free contact us!
- submitting various types of residence permits, Following these requests and status of a procedure at IND and Court.
- The preparation of draft documents, such as a subpoena, a request- whether defense or pieces t.b.v. proceedings before an arbitration board.
- contractual matters (o.a. consumentenrecht, health law and computer law)
- labor, civil law and social security law
- property (o.a. building- and rental law, Administrative and buy / sell)
- tort / injury.
- writing recommendation letters to clients, explaining what their status is (Responsibility remains with the lawyer).
- conducting case studies.
- writing letters to counterparties, which for example are summoned to pay, levering of nakoming (Responsibility remains with the lawyer).
- attending sessions, to gain practical experience.
- attending meetings with clients.
- it will consult with the lawyer advising and correspond with clients and stakeholders.
- Participating in discussions and meetings.