Er kunnen diverse stagewerkzaamheden en afstudeeropdrachten uitgevoerd binnen het vakgebied uiterlijke verzorging. Hieronder volgen enkele voorbeelden ter inspiratie.
Students on this course can work as independent, but also, for example, working at a wellness center, beauty salon, sauna of parfumerie. They are trained during the training to become an all-round beauty specialist. A student performs the following tasks / operations during the internship period.
- Advising clients on skin type and what products are best used for optimal care.
- Several facial treatments (including acne treatments)
- Hair removal ( including electrical depilation)
- Manicure en pedicure
- Assistance in additional administrative and facility
Students from a barber training are trained during this training as a junior hairdresser. This means they can and can perform simple operations, like cutting hair, blow-dry, permanent, water waves and put hair colors. Besides taking care of customers' hairstyles, These students are also able to sell hair care. They are engaged in the in- and sale of products. Moreover, they also learn how to deal with different types of customers.
A trainee is able to perform the following operations under the guidance of placement:
- Hair washing, cut
- Put water Waves
- Apply Extensions
- Curaçao offers- and sale of products
- Other administrative activities
Visagie (including make-up artist)
A cosmetology student engages in applying professional makeup for different skin types and for different occasions. This can be for weddings, photoshoots, fashion shows, film productions, television shots or plays.
- Facial Features emphasize, Applying facial corrections
- Applying day makeup and summer makeup.
- Evening- en glamourmake-up.
- Makeup for the colored skin.
- Makeup for mature skin.
- Makeup give advice
- Sales Support
- Commercial activities and pr