This internship is for someone who is outgoing and ready to actively participate in helping promote and assist our fashion lines.
Intern’s tasks include:
- Helping with preparation of samples
- Selecting and creating color charts
- Giving general assistance to other employees
- Helping with counting and assembling of storage items and organization of photos and archives
- Helping organize and promote private showings
- Helping with behind the scene activities during fashion shows
Interns will also contribute to exciting fashion week coverage for this company’s website.
- Ability to identify trends, fabrics, models, designers, and possess an overall love of everything fashion.
- Proven ability to work fast and efficiently on computers.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Willingness to do whatever is needed.
- Any HTML knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have previous fashion or magazine experience, be meticulous, flexible, outgoing, professional, and able to work in a fast-paced, extremely deadline-oriented environment.
We are recognized for our timeless and elegant menswear designs. For over two decades we have made innovative steps to becoming a leader in our industry. We impeccably craft the “total look” for the everyday man. Founded in 1983 and celebrated for our quality and traditional style, we have shown great promise as a renowned manufacturer in the menswear sector. In today’s fiercely competitive menswear market, our brand is being highly sought after and has seen growth beyond its imagination emerging in over 40 countries including China, England, India, Mexico, Russia, U.S.A.
Please submit your letter of application, CV and application lettre in English. You can expect a response to your application within ten working days.
If you have any questions, please contact Worldwide Placements.
Please check the fields of the application form to fill in as completely as possible. Moet je vanuit school een (graduate)conducting research? Vermeld dit a.u.b. bij opmerkingen.