Wwp takes into account the individual needs of the student. We offer customization. Through much personal contact, we hope to provide the student with an internship on a transparent, clear and fair way.
Worldwide Placements works with multiple Intermediate, Higher Educational and Scientific universities. It is a mutual cooperation that is primarily intended to ensure the quality of the placements.
It is good to make students aware of all additional matters for an internship adventure abroad. We can organize informational internship gatherings where the following questions can be answered.
- How do I find suitable housing abroad?
- What scholarship are all available? For which fee am I eligible?
- How can I find a proper internship abroad without a mediation agency?
- Do I need a visa if I want to do an internship abroad? How do I apply for a visa?
- What are the monthly costs I need to take into account?
- What about insurances, vaccinations and safety of a country?
- And all other internship related questions.
The purpose of an internship gathering is to let students see what is involved if going abroad. So they know what they are getting into and what needs to be done before an internship abroad can start. We encourage the students to independently search for an internship abroad.
Worldwide Placements can:
- both during the day and in the evening give informational presentations on location;
- being present with an information stand on days organized by the course Institute. The student can retrieve answers on all of his or her questions with corresponding brochures. We could also organize an information gathering with a stand within the school or university about internships and traineeships on any wished data (for almost graduate students) to promote going abroad ;
- provide information packages with flyers, leaflets and posters. The information can for example be used at an International Office.