For a rental site that offers a large selection of trusted apartments and houses for rent we are looking for interns. The large selection of listings and helpful tools will make it easy for the visitor to find an affordable apartment quickly.
As an intern you will be involved in more projects within different departments (sales, marketing, business, hr, languages, management, etc) and then you are free to choose the one you like most.
There will be an internship mentor/supervisor who will help you with the trainings and the tasks assigned to you. After completing the general training you can choose which competencies you want to develop further to prepare yourself for your future career.
The internship is paid based on comissions (it ranges between 200-700€ and depends completely on your skills and how fast you learn from our trainings). The working hours are flexible (minimum 20hrs per week) on Monday-Friday, 11am-6pm.
You are required to cover a contribution of €320 for the training and software that will be installed on your personal computer.
The software includes:
- Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Edge Code, Lightroom
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The training includes: video tutorials, pdf manuals, resources, training at the offices, access to our online community and personalized support by our internship coordinator. All the material is custom made by our staff. The amount of €320 must be done prior to or on the first day of the internship (the same applies if you need a Visa invitation letter).
We also provide accomodation, all apartments are fully equipped(furnished), central located and also close to office. The renting price varies from 350-550 Euro/month depending on your accomodation type: room in a shared apartment (with other students/interns from our company) or a whole flat.
- An internship usually lasts from 2 to 6 months however in our company the student chooses the duration and the amount of hours per week that he/she is willing to work.
- It’s not necessary to speak Spanish as we are a team of internationals.
- The company offers the opportunity to keep working online from your country (earning commission on your sales) after the internship.
- The internship is lead by your future mentor.
Are you interested in this internship in Barcelona? Click on the button apply and present yourself to the company!